Finance for non-Finance (FFNF)
Are you a non-financial professional seeking to enhance your understanding of finance and improve your ability to contribute to your organization's financial success? The Finance for Non-Finance Managers course at Leaders Training Centre is specifically designed to equip individuals like you with the necessary financial knowledge and skills to excel in your role.
The Finance for Non-Finance Managers course is a comprehensive program that provides a solid foundation in finance principles, financial analysis, and decision-making. The course is delivered through a combination of interactive lectures, practical exercises, case studies, and group discussions, ensuring an engaging and dynamic learning experience.
- This course is easy to understand and it's designed to include live lectures and explainer videos to convey financial fundamentals in a way that makes everything clear and understandable. You will receive detailed explanations, practical cases and quizzes.Within 15-20 hours you’ll obtain all the essentials of basic accounting and finance. It will boost your business and financial literacy, resulting in well-informed economic decisions.
- The course starts by introducing accounting basics and then teaches you to understand financial statements. Then you will learn about financial reports including the Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow. These are the things you must know to succeed in a new business or make your current business more profitable.
- We will even have fun analyzing the financial statements of corporate giants like Apple, Facebook, and Ford. Along the way, you will learn how to make your own financial statements, create a great budget, and how to run your business. We'll even get a bit advanced and explore Zero-Based-Budgeting and Cost Management.
- Module 1: Financial Statements
- Module 2: Accounting Concepts Principles and Terminology
- Module 3: The Use of Accounting Ratios
- Module 4: Budgeting and Cash Flow Projections
- Module 5: Costing and Breakeven
- Module 6: Decision Making
- Module 7: Working Capital Management
- Module 8: Capital Investment Appraisal
- Module 9: Internal Control
- Module 10: Internal and External Audit
- Module 11: Fraud
- Module 12: Valuation of Companies
Why Leaders Training Centre?
We offer extensive classroom training, Inspirational tuition from expert practitioner who uses real examples in the classroom to bring the course to life. Our class sizes are strictly capped, enhancing the level of support available to each candidate inside the classroom.
Inquire/ Request a Call back
For inquiries or registration please call:
Call us: +974 4466 4321
Visit us: Morning 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM (7 days a week)
Write to us on: email@example.com