OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
The Level 6 qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety are developed to provide learners who have or are looking to develop into a senior role in an organization for managing health and safety policy and practice.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 5 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification or
- 4 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification and
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- Health and Safety Management Principles and Policy (8 credits)
- Health and Safety Management Practice (10 credits)
- Risk and Incident Management (8 credits)
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture (6 credits)
- Maintaining a Safe Workplace Environment (12 credits)
- Health and Safety Law, Regulation and Influence (8 credits)
- Development of the Health and Safety Practitioner (8 credits)
WHO SHOULD DO OTHM LEVEL 6 DIPLOMA IN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH?
The OTHM Level 6 Occupational Health and Safety Diploma is best suitable for those candidates working in the field of safety and wants promotion, growth and Grad IOSH status, high level of knowledge and expertise to control health and safety related issues actively. It is recommended for executives, supervisors, managers, directors with health and safety responsibilities. So, it’s best time to start your OTHM diploma with Cardiff.
Why Leaders Training Centre?
We offer extensive classroom training, Inspirational tuition from expert practitioner who uses real examples in the classroom to bring the course to life. Our class sizes are strictly capped, enhancing the level of support available to each candidate inside the classroom.
Inquire/ Request a Call back
For inquiries or registration please call:
Call us: +974 4466 4321
Visit us: Morning 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM (7 days a week)
Write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org