PMP Project Management Professional:
- The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a globally acknowledged professional certification that validates a professional’s education and experience in project management. This coveted credential is offered by the reputed Project Management Institute to professionals who qualify in the PMP Exam conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI) ®.
- There are currently 773,840 active PMP certified individuals and 286 chartered chapters across 210 countries and territories worldwide. The exam is based on the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary. According to the Project Management Institute® Project Management Salary Survey– Eighth Edition, PMP certification positively impacts salaries with PMP holders earning between 10% to 50% higher salaries then non PMP holders.
- Get an internationally recognized project management certification at affordable cost
- PMP certification looks great on a resume – Use the three letters PMP next to your name
- Earn higher salary by being PMP certified
- Become part of a wide community across the world
- PMP certification demonstrates higher competency in Project Management and knowledge of the best practices in the industry
- Anyone who wants the freedom to work anywhere in the world. The PMP is one of those credentials whose reputation precedes them, recognized and sought-after the world over (there are more than 750,000 PMP certified professionals worldwide ). Achieving the PMP certification helps professionals demonstrate and showcase their skills and expertise to potential employers across the globe.
- Be a distinguished Project Manager!
- To apply for PMP certification, you must have one of the following:
A secondary degree (associate’s degree, high school diploma, or equivalent), with 5 years of project management experience, along with 7,500 hours of experience in directing projects and 35 hours of formal Project Management education.
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 3 years or more of experience in project management, along with 4,500 hours of directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- Three Class formats:
Weekday Evenings (12 working day classes) Friday Evenings (8 Friday evening classes)
- You will receive printed copy of classroom slides. All the relevant study material will be provided by Excellence Training Centre free of cost as a part of the package; including the PMP study text and practice questions.
- You will feel confident because of the support of our expert trainers who have produced exceptional results in the past several years also receive end-to-end-support in getting ready for the PMP exam, filling out the application form, developing an exam preparation strategy to pass the PMP exam in 1st attempt and more
STEP 01: REGISTRATION
- Enroll with us and get access to the course book and practice
STEP 02: PREPARATION
- Attend classes at Professional Training Centre.
Step 03: EXAMINATION
- Register with PMI and write the exam at Prometric exam center in Qatar
- The exam is a multiple choice computer based examination. The exam consists of 200 questions, and it takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
Maintaining Your PMP Certification
- PMP certification lasts for 3 years from the date you obtained your original certification.
- PMP certification holders must meet all continuing education requirements in order to retain certification. You do not need to write the PMP exam again.
How to apply for the exam
- Applicants will need to complete the following steps to apply for the PMP Exam:
- Register with PMI and log into your account after registration.
- Apply for PMI Membership and complete the online application form.
- Submit the application online.
- Upon acceptance, you will need to schedule your examination.
For QR 2,000 you get:
- Certificate accepted by the Project Management Institute
35 hours of live lectures & 31 hours of high quality video lectures
- Hard & soft copy of training material including questions and notes.
- Free re-training for non- passing students
- Professional Development Units (PDUs) are awarded our courses
- Experienced and expert trainers
- Several practice questions embedded within the training program ●10% discount for early registrations! *conditions apply
Why Leaders Training Centre?
We offer extensive classroom training, Inspirational tuition from expert practitioner who uses real examples in the classroom to bring the course to life. Our class sizes are strictly capped, enhancing the level of support available to each candidate inside the classroom.
Inquire/ Request a Call back
For inquiries or registration please call:
Call us: +974 4466 4321
Visit us: Morning 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM (7 days a week)
Write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org