CFA Level 1 Training Program; Doha, Qatar
At Leaders Training Centre, Doha Qatar we offer CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Level 1 Training Program designed to fit your life and learning style, you’ll have everything you need to be Exam Day Ready. We’ve helped many students prepare for the CFA Exam — now it’s your turn! CFA is the most prestigious Finance qualification in the world. It is ranked as one of the highest distinctions in the investment professions.
The CFA Program equips you with the kind of expertise and real-world skills in investment analysis that will help you advance your career. At Leaders we have designed a lot of resources to help students cement their knowledge and increase their chances to pass in first attempt.
What is CFA® Program?
- Established in 1962, the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Program is a globally recognized standard for measuring the competence and integrity of financial analysts.
- Most recognized and respected professional designations within the global investment industry.
- The CFA® Program has members in 135 countries.
- Worldwide candidates of over more than 200,000.
- CFA® charter holders are recognized by employers and investors as a mark of excellence and integrity within their profession.
- The CFA® exam is administered annually in more than 80 nations worldwide.
"Preparing for CFA ® is like preparing for a marathon run. You have to practice and prepare for the final run on a daily basis. It requires, zeal, commitment & persistence to succeed. The structure of CFA ® program and exam is very different from academic qualifications and other professional certifications hence it demands a different approach to preparing for exam. At Leaders Training Centre, we support you at every stage of your preparation by providing you all the necessary resources including full time instructor, comprehensive video recordings, discussion forums and WhatsApp class groups to succeed in exam"
Muhammad Shoaib Farooq, CFA®, ACCA, IFQ
Try Our Free Lectures!
[table id=1 /]
Who can join CFA® Program?
- Investment professionals who want to specialize, enhance their careers, or gain a broader investment perspective, choose to study the CFA® Program, to achieve these goals.
- Non-investment professionals, such as lawyers and accountants, choose to earn the CFA® charter in order to develop their professional expertise.
- Students entering the finance or investment professions understand there is no better way to show their determination and professional qualities than by enrolling in the CFA® Program and earning the CFA® charter.
Ethical and Professional Standards Learn about putting investors first in critical and everyday practice.
Economics Delve into supply and demand, the monetary system, inflation, effects of government regulation, and much more.
CFA® Program Registration & Exam
- The CFA® Program includes exams in three levels. These three exams must be passed sequentially as one of the requirements for earning the CFA charter.
- Candidates may register for only one exam at a time and must wait to receive their results before registering for the next level.
- Level 1 is conducted twice a year, in June and December, while Levels 2 and 3 are administered just once a year in June.
The CFA® exams include three types of question format.
- The Level 1 exam consists of multiple choice questions only and covers Knowledge and comprehension of fundamental investment tools and concepts.
- The Level 2 exam consists of case study item set questions only and covers Application and analysis focused on asset valuation.
- The Level 3 exam morning session comprises essay questions and the afternoon session is composed of item set questions and covers Synthesis and evaluation of client needs and portfolio management issues.
In order to be awarded the CFA® Charter you must:
- Pass all levels of CFA® Program
- Have four years of qualified investment work experience
- Become a member of CFA® Institute
- Pledge to adhere to the CFA® Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
CFA® Preparatory Course:
- 100+ hours of live instructor led classes by expert CFA® Charterholder faculty, spread over five months
- Access to e-learning portal, featuring interactive classroom video recordings, discussion forums and practice problems
- Exclusive course material that comprehensively covers the entire learning outcome statemetns
- 24/7 instructor support via email, online discussion forums and whats app class group
- Level I Classes: Saturday (5 pm to 8 pm) & Tuesday (6 pm to 9 pm)
- Level II Classes: Saturday (9 am to 12:00) & Monday (6 pm to 9 pm)
- Level III Classes: Saturday (9 am to 12:00) & Tuesday (6 pm to 9 pm)
Why Leaders Training Centre?
We have a successful track record of offering CFA training in Doha Qatar since the past 10 years. We offer extensive classroom training, Inspirational tuition from expert practitioner who uses real examples in the classroom to bring the course to life. Our class sizes are strictly capped, enhancing the level of support available to each candidate inside the classroom.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by [Insert Prep Provider Name]. [Insert CFA Institute marks used] are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Inquire/ Request a Call back
For inquiries or registration please call:
Call us: +974 4466 4321
Visit us: Morning 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM (7 days a week)
Write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org